Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Hi, you don't know me but I know you...

I understand your journey. I've felt your fear. I've endured your pain. 

I may not know you but I've walked the road you're walking. I see the fear in your eyes hiding behind that sparkle. I see the sadness that weighs heavy in your heart because your life hasn't turned out quite the way you wanted. I see the pain you try to cover up with a smile and a joke.

I've felt weakness and not asked for a hand up. I've felt tired yet not succumbed to sleep. I've felt pain but refused to scream. I've felt sadness but fought the urge to cry. I've felt the need to talk but kept my mouth shut. Ive felt anger and locked it all in. I've felt defeated but carried on regardless. 

I know you're scared. 

Do not walk alone for the road is dark and narrow. 

That road you are walking, you are not walking alone. You may not see me but I am there. 

When you need me let me know and I'll show myself and walk with you. The moonlight will break through the trees and that once narrow road will widen. I'll hold the lamp and I'll lead the way xxx




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful....keep on blogging. I love #GETYOURBELLYOUT

    ReplyDelete