Friday, 11 September 2015

WINNER of ITV's Pride of Britain 'Fundraiser Award' - East Midlands

I was nominated for the Pride of Britain fundraiser of the year (East Midlands) award in 2015, which in all honesty was a great cause of anxiety (this face and voice were not made for TV), and I thought I had absolutely no chance of winning!

Then, Matt from ITV Central surprised me at work on September 11th with the award, and the surprise was aired on ITV Central news, as was my initial nomination interview!

You can see the video here



I then attended the Pride of Britain Awards - another source of MASS anxiety. Celeb culture is really not my thing. They do a job, why do we worship them??

I say this, until I am in the same room as Gandalf and Ron Weasley and then my previous comment goes straight out of the window...


No comments:

Post a Comment